Happy Anniversary to US
Carlson Structural Engineering is proud to announce our first anniversary! Our first year has been an exciting and busy time with amazing results. Over the past year we accomplished the following.
- Attended a Career Fair at the University of Maryland to scout for new talent to build our staff and found our first summer engineering intern.
- Had a booth at the WMCCAI Conference and Expo to meet new and existing clients.
- Posted over 50 times on LinkedIn with information about our projects and to help educate the industry.
- Logged over 16,000 miles visiting projects as far south as Richmond, Virginia, north to Lutherville, Maryland, east to Ocean City, Maryland, west to Manassas, Virginia and seemingly everywhere in between.
- Wrote 177 proposals and provided services on 103 projects related to apartments, condominiums, warehouses, office buildings, schools, embassies, and government facilities.
The projects included evaluations and repairs to plaza waterproofing, parking structures, masonry façades, wood and concrete balconies, pedestrian bridges, below grade waterproofing, vehicle impact, fire damage, retaining walls and even two swimming pools. Several transition studies, structural condition assessments, and litigation claim support projects were performed as well.
We are so grateful to our clients who trusted in us to help them by providing structural engineering services. Their requests and feedback have pushed us to continually improve with an eye on greatness. Our success story is incomplete without the encouragement and support of our clients and friends in the industry. Their word-of-mouth advertising has been a key ingredient in the marketing strategy for our new company.
We plan to keep our business and relationships with our clients (new and existing) growing and continue to provide you with nothing less than our best. With your support, we expect to explore new heights this coming year.